Welcome To BCG Research
BCG Research is engaged to assist all types of healthcare providers in achieving the technical and data requirements for corporate compliance. Use our compliance search tools to improve the process of verifying your employees and vendors.
Compliance Search Tools
BCG Research has developed an automated exclusion list search tool that can proved the process of verifying your employees and vendors against the OIG / LEIE and SAM.GOV / EPLS lists of individuals and entities.
FREE INSTANT SAMPLE REPORT
See how simple our Exclusion list Search is to use with a FREE Sample Report.
Instant report. No account needed. Up to 5 employees.
BCG RESEARCH SERVICES
The Brighton Consulting Group continues our success of providing professional services to long-term care and other healthcare providers. From Research and Analysis to comprehensive Data Services, our dedicated teams of experienced professionals are prepared to work with providers of all types across the long-term care profession.
BCG Research has developed an automated exclusion list search tool that can improve the process of verifying your employees and vendors against the OIG / LEIE and SAM.GOV / EPLS lists of individuals and entities.
Get a FREE Sample Report
- Instant report.
- No account needed.
- Up to 5 employees.
BCG Research offers a wide variety of satisfaction surveys for staff and residents.
- Core Q Discharge Survey
- Annual SNF Survey
- Annual Assisted Living Satisfaction Survey
- Annual Staff Satisfaction Survey
BCG Research has developed an anonymous communication form for staff and families to access in order to provide confidential information, comments, suggestions or feedback to a facility.
BCG Research provides an array of consulting services to long-term care providers. For more information on consulting services, or to hire a compliance expert, please contact BCG Research.
BCG METRIX SERVICES
BCG Metrix can assist your organization with:
- Annual Medicare Cost Report Preparation and Submission
- Medicare Program Development including Staff Training
- Interim Cost Report Analysis for rate-setting and QAAF demonstration
- Annual Medicaid Cost Report Preparation and Submission
- Medicaid Cost, Rate and CMI Analysis
BCG Data Services
BCG Data Services can provide your organization with:
- Resident Billing and Electronic Claims Submission
- Full Integration of Data Sub-systems to General Ledger including:
- Accounts Payable and Check Writing
- Payroll Processing and Required Payroll Filings with Direct Deposit
- Detailed Annual Budgeting
- Multiple Reporting Formats for Administration and Management
- Industry Specific Statistical Reporting with Comparison to Other Providers
BCG Research is engaged to assist all types of healthcare providers in achieving the technical and data requirements for corporate compliance.
If you are anything like me, breaking down the Emergency Preparedness Plan is overwhelming! I have clients that have started bits and pieces of the plan, and I have clients that haven't started anything. This post is for my clients that haven't started anything. It...read more
Element 5: Monitoring, Auditing, and Internal Reporting Systems Guidelines: Below, is the list that was outlined on January 17, 2017 of what the OIG and team believed was important in the monitoring, auditing and internal reporting systems of element #5 in any...read more
The following letter was sent from the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality/Survey & Certification Group regarding how health care providers are to report the transfer of patients to the state Ombudsman. Ref: S&C: 17-27-NH DATE: May 12, 2017 TO: State...read more