Welcome To BCG Research
BCG Research is engaged to assist all types of healthcare providers in achieving the technical and data requirements for successful operations. Our tools & services are designed for independent & multi-location healthcare companies to improve the process of verifying your employees and vendors.
Compliance Search Tools
BCG Research has developed an automated exclusion list search tool that can proved the process of verifying your employees and vendors against the OIG / LEIE and SAM.GOV / EPLS lists of individuals and entities.
FREE INSTANT SAMPLE REPORT
See how simple our Exclusion list Search is to use with a FREE Sample Report.
Instant report. No account needed. Up to 5 employees.
BCG RESEARCH SERVICES
The Brighton Consulting Group continues our success of providing professional services to long-term care and other healthcare providers. From Research and Analysis to comprehensive Data Services, our dedicated teams of experienced professionals are prepared to work with providers of all types across the long-term care profession.
BCG Research has developed an automated exclusion list search tool that can improve the process of verifying your employees and vendors against the OIG / LEIE and SAM.GOV / EPLS lists of individuals and entities.
Get a FREE Sample Report
- Instant report.
- No account needed.
- Up to 5 employees.
- CoreQ Discharge Survey
- CoreQ Resident Survey
- CoreQ Assisted Living Satisfaction Survey
- Staff Satisfaction Surveys
Specialized Consulting Services
BCG METRIX SERVICES
BCG Metrix can assist your organization with:
- Annual Medicare Cost Report Preparation and Submission
- Medicare Program Development including Staff Training
- Interim Cost Report Analysis for rate-setting and QAAF demonstration
- Annual Medicaid Cost Report Preparation and Submission
- Medicaid Cost, Rate and CMI Analysis
BCG Data Services
BCG Data Services can provide your organization with:
- Resident Billing and Electronic Claims Submission
- Full Integration of Data Sub-systems to General Ledger including:
- Accounts Payable and Check Writing
- Payroll Processing and Required Payroll Filings with Direct Deposit
- Detailed Annual Budgeting
- Multiple Reporting Formats for Administration and Management
- Industry Specific Statistical Reporting with Comparison to Other Providers