Welcome To BCG Research
BCG Research LLC provides data-driven solutions for long-term care health providers, while professionally partnering with industry leaders to advocate and support quality care. BCG Research offers technical analyses and reporting for Customer Satisfaction Surveys, OIG Exclusion Lists, and other corporate compliance requirements. We specialize in serving small-to-mid sized skilled, residential and assisted living care facilities, offering custom and alternative solutions.
BCG RESEARCH SERVICES
Whether helping you stay compliant by utilizing our unique automated search tool to verify your employees, gathering industry-standard customer satisfaction scores to boost your reputation, or enabling instant anonymous communication tools for your residents, families and staff, our dedicated team of experienced professionals are committed to helping you succeed!
BCG Research has developed an automated exclusion list search tool that can improve the process of verifying your employees and vendors against the OIG / LEIE and SAM.GOV / EPLS lists of individuals and entities.
Get a FREE Sample Report
- Instant report.
- No account needed.
- Up to 5 employees.
Customized and industry-approved satisfaction surveys for patients, residents, family members, and staff.
- CoreQ Short-Stay Discharge Patient
- CoreQ Long-Stay Resident/Family (SNF)
- CoreQ Long-Stay Tenant/Family (AL)
BCG Research gives your staff, residents and families an opportunity to report complaints with an anonymous communication hotline. Receive confidential information, comments, or feedback instantly.
Specialized Consulting Services
BCG METRIX SERVICES
BCG Metrix can assist your organization with:
- Annual Medicare Cost Report Preparation and Submission
- Medicare Program Development including Staff Training
- Interim Cost Report Analysis for rate-setting and QAAF demonstration
- Annual Medicaid Cost Report Preparation and Submission
- Medicaid Cost, Rate and CMI Analysis
BCG Data Services
BCG Data Services can provide your organization with:
- Resident Billing and Electronic Claims Submission
- Full Integration of Data Sub-systems to General Ledger including:
- Accounts Payable and Check Writing
- Payroll Processing and Required Payroll Filings with Direct Deposit
- Detailed Annual Budgeting
- Multiple Reporting Formats for Administration and Management
- Industry Specific Statistical Reporting with Comparison to Other Providers