Satisfaction SurveysProvide a VOICE. Gain powerful INSIGHTS. Manage best practices for IMPROVEMENTS.
BCG Research congratulates the 149 Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Centers who were recognized through the 2020 AHCA/NCAL Quality Initiative Recognition Program for achievements in Customer Satisfaction!
These AHCA/NCAL members used BCG Research to collect, calculate and download their CoreQ scores to achieve this recognition.
What is CoreQ?
CoreQ is a set of measurements used to access patient, resident and family member satisfaction at nursing facilities and assisted living communities. The purpose of CoreQ is to create an industry standard, in which facilities can draw comparisons at a local and national level.
Endorsed by the National Quality Forum, CMS has considered adding CoreQ to the SNF Quality Reporting Program (QRP), which would enable it be a part of the five-star rating and Nursing Home Compare.
While not a mandatory rule yet, several states have adopted CoreQ for Medicaid quality incentives. In addition, some MCOs have started asking their members to provide patient satisfaction survey results.
Now is a good time to add CoreQ to your customer satisfaction program before it’s mandatory. View and share good scores for admission referrals and quality award submissions, while building a plan to increase your scores and support quality care.
Why choose BCG Research to manage your customer satisfaction surveys?
- Approved vendor for CoreQ surveys.
- Our Clients demonstrate average response rates above 60% and average CoreQ satisfaction ratings above 90%.
- Customized and comparison reports, including summarized comments.
- We separate resident vs family and CoreQ requirements vs overall results.
- Customer service oriented with optional webinars for best practices in completing surveys.
- Established benchmark results to compare similar facilities.
- Over 20 years of experience serving the needs of small-to-mid sized facilities.
- Cost effective solutions.
Contact email@example.com to see a sample survey and report, and learn more about pricing.